streslecki pack

8:19 a.m. on May 22, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
17 forum posts

Hi,

I just bought the One Planet Streslecki pack and I have taken on my 1st hike in the snow,

it is a pretty good pack, neat zips and straps, and it has drink bottle holders,

any1 else purchase the same pack?,

I am soon going to purchase some sea to Summit compression sacks because I hear they are waterproof & some some Sea To Summit TPU Cleap Zip Top Pouch with Leak Proof Bottles,

what do you reckon?,

cheers

11:41 a.m. on May 22, 2011 (EDT)
87 reviewer rep
1,062 forum posts

Hi joshyd

I just looked up your pack to be honest..Looks pretty good. Cannot say I had known about it..But if that pack is what you like and it will do what you want it for..Even better..If you could after a few trips give it a review here on trailspace would help more people to know about it..

As for the sea to summit compression bags. Yes they are waterproof and worth the money. I use 3 differnt sized bags..One for clothing, one for my sleeping bag, one for electronics. I had used them for rafting in the past..So I hope that gives you an answer and Welcome to trailspace as well. Look forward to trip reports in the future if you care to share your adventures...

1:01 p.m. on May 22, 2011 (EDT)
245 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

Seaa To Summit makes some good bags.  I use the STS eVent Compression sacks. So far so good.

September 21, 2014
Quick Reply