Cottonwood Cove

10:40 p.m. on April 22, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,513 forum posts

I have been home a week from my trek and decided to get back outside by heading to Cottonwood Cove on Lake Mohave with all the usual suspects. We like going here and just having a great day on the water. Cottonwood Cove is 14 miles out of Searchlight Nevada. Every time we go, we try to look for hometown zero Harry Reid in case he came home to water his pomegranates. I thought I saw him on a jet ski in a speedo, but I cannot be sure.

DSCF1222.jpg

Our routine is to cross the lake to the Arizona side and have a little beach tome. Always want to be sure you have all your immigration papers when headed to AZ.

DSCF1228.jpg

We saw this guy and his wife last year too. He looks good, just a little older.

DSCF1230.jpg

Living proof that your personal flotation gear doubles as a beer coaster on the water.

DSCF1235.jpg

With glass smooth water, the boat drives itself. After three weeks in Nepal, there is no place like home!

DSCF1221.jpg

Sun or snow, I am always happy playing outside!

11:00 p.m. on April 22, 2012 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

I kinda miss being on the water. Looks like you had awesome weather. They are calling for a foot of snow here in the higher elevations. 

Love the 4th pic down. 

11:27 a.m. on April 24, 2012 (EDT)
245 reviewer rep
1,469 forum posts

that looks like a lot of fun

3:41 p.m. on April 24, 2012 (EDT)
REVIEW CORPS
592 reviewer rep
1,513 forum posts

It was GREAT!  No Yeti sightings....but then, Harry wan't there either....

August 30, 2014
Quick Reply