Trailspace on the Adventure Trail

6:49 p.m. on November 12, 2013 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER
1,309 reviewer rep
368 forum posts

Finally remembered to get a few shots of my Trailspace water-bottles on my last trip...a 32 mile loop through the Obannon Woods in Southern Indiana with scenic overlooks of the Ohio and Blue Rivers.

Adventure-Hiking-Trail-11-09-13-57-.jpg

Lunch with Trailspace at one of the shelters which dot the lower section of the trail.

Adventure-Hiking-Trail-11-09-13-101-.jpg

Breakfast with Trailspace at the last shelter before finishing up on the upper section of the trail.

9:11 a.m. on November 14, 2013 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
410 reviewer rep
1,057 forum posts

I use those bottles too! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

10:35 a.m. on November 14, 2013 (EST)
TOP 25 REVIEWER
1,309 reviewer rep
368 forum posts

Ha!...after years of trying different bottles they are my favorite hands-down! They are nearly a liter (.96L)...they have a nice wide opening...durable....nice fitting lid...cheap...and they fit nicely in all the side-pockets of my packs. Yep...dig'em:-)

11:08 a.m. on November 14, 2013 (EST)
BRAND REP TOP 10 REVIEWER REVIEW CORPS
1,988 reviewer rep
476 forum posts

Making the switch to "disposable" (eh...let's go with "recyclable") water bottles for my next trip. While not as rigid as a Nalgene or as light as a Platy, it's probably the best compromise between the two.

Also helps my JetBoil no longer leaves me dependent on a secondary mug or Nalgene's measurement markings (for measuring water needed to rehydrate FD meals).

Nice shots, Joseph!

8:42 a.m. on November 19, 2013 (EST)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
588 reviewer rep
3,054 forum posts

Nice shots, Joseph. Looks like a great fall weekend.

September 23, 2014
Quick Reply