TNF Aerohead ( Arrowhead ?) Tent Specs?

8:20 p.m. on September 22, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I have a 2-man, 4-season tent that I bought ~1991, the model name being Aerohead if I remember correctly.  I would very much appreciate it if someone might have the official specifications that they could share.  Thanks!

12:12 a.m. on September 23, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1,238 forum posts

Here is a link from the "Gear Selection" Section here at Trailspace from years past.

http://www.trailspace.com/forums/gear-selection/topics/40237.html

If you Google "Arrowhead tent The North Face" then you will find quite a bit of info out there.

Hope this helps.

10:25 p.m. on September 23, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

apeman,

Thanks; I found that thread.  I guess that I was hoping for some specifics.

12:27 p.m. on September 27, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
105 forum posts

Aubrey said:

I have a 2-man, 4-season tent that I bought ~1991, the model name being Aerohead if I remember correctly.  I would very much appreciate it if someone might have the official specifications that they could share.  Thanks!

The 1991 NF catalogue shows the Aerohead in Blue with dark brown floor & front door (in later models it appeared as yellow/brown).  Free standing 4-season tent with 4 polesets, weight: 6 lbs. 13 oz., height: 43.5", floor: 100"x 61", square footage: 38 sq. ft., w/fly vestible: 48 sq. ft.  NF used stainless steel zipper tabs on #7 YKK zippers, had interior mesh stow pockets & interior hang loops.  One other interesting feature was that it used a foam spacer connected by a metal snap that separated the flysheet from the canopy.  Hope this is what you need!

7:58 p.m. on September 28, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Exactly what I was hoping for.  Thanks!

December 19, 2014
Quick Reply