FS: The North Face Super Denali, Expedition Weight Fleece Jacket

4:50 a.m. on February 23, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Product Description - Limited production high nap, 300 weight plus fleece , Denali jacket. Also feature's armpit gussets with pit zips that accomodate layers beneath without feeling constrictive and give freedom of motion. Layered with a shell or for extreme cold with a down jacket is a super warm combination. Dark green, generous medium. Used and in very good condition with minor signs of wear at cuff and hem elastic. May be zipped into some NF shell jackets. Asking $45.00 plus shipping. Paypal as a gift preferred. Cash or check good as well.

P1070923.jpg

P1070922.jpg

9:19 a.m. on February 24, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

Boo no paypal as a gift. Too easy to get scammed.

11:32 a.m. on February 24, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Really, what do you mean?

8:25 a.m. on February 25, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
606 forum posts

Read about it in the reg classifieds. I tried to bump it to the top for you.

9:37 a.m. on February 25, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Well that was interesting! Thank you! First time I have ever heard comments about using paypal gift mode for sending payments. It's a very common request and practice in the For Sale Forum on MountainProject.com. which is where I learned of it. Now if I can only figure out how to modify my post here, I think I will remove that manner of payment. Doesn't appear to be a way to do so however? Thanks again.

9:48 a.m. on February 25, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

pine sap said:

Product Description - Limited production high nap, 300 weight plus fleece , Denali jacket. Also feature's armpit gussets with pit zips that accomodate layers beneath without feeling constrictive and give freedom of motion. Layered with a shell or for extreme cold with a down jacket is a super warm combination. Dark green, generous medium. Used and in very good condition with minor signs of wear at cuff and hem elastic. May be zipped into some NF shell jackets. Asking $45.00 plus shipping. Paypal preferred. Cash or check good as well.

P1070923.jpg

P1070922.jpg

12:42 a.m. on February 27, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Jacket is still available.

9:43 p.m. on February 27, 2012 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
121 forum posts

Denali Jacket has been sold.

October 1, 2014
Quick Reply