About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

FS Steep Tech 1996 Access & EG Tech Gore-Tex

1:46 a.m. on August 24, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

I have for sale two jackets. One is a 1996 Steep Tech Access Blue/Black SZ Medium. I am the original owner, jacket was passed down to me by my father and have had it since. The string lock for the bottom is broken and there is a button missing on top of the zipper. no color fading, the shoulder material is is flawless and the hoodie is black. 8/10. 

Next i have what seems to be a Gore tex, Size small Black/yellow with some gray on the elbow area. the left sleeve says GORE TEX and on top says EG TECH. not familiar with this jacket much, it's in great condition however. i'd rate it a 9/10. 

I am not able to link directly to images however they are available with my name tagged in the photo, so just shoot me a private message and i'll be glad to send pictures. I am asking $250 Negotiable for the Steep tech and $150 Negotiable for the Gore tex. I am Located in NYC and would prefer a face-to-face deal, I also accept paypal and can ship USPS Priority with confirmation CONUS. again on the gore tex, not sure what it's worth so offer away. Thank you guys for looking!

8:49 p.m. on September 18, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

bump!

6:17 a.m. on October 22, 2012 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
7 forum posts

bump! gore tex sold!

April 19, 2014
Quick Reply