FS: North Face Search Rescue Jacket Large TRADE FOR MEDIUM

10:58 a.m. on January 23, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
246 forum posts

Lemon Yellow color, email offers and pic requests. looking to sell, but would consider a trade for a medium

5:20 p.m. on January 30, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
246 forum posts

anyone with medium?

2:03 p.m. on January 31, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hello,

I am interested in your jacket. Would it be possible for you to send me pictures of your jacket? And, how much is your asking price?

Thanks!!!!!!!

4:11 p.m. on January 31, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

I noticed that you wanted an e-mail so I joined this website.

4:37 p.m. on February 1, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
47 forum posts

good for you. now get this man a medium!

or just buy his jacket

7:07 p.m. on February 2, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
246 forum posts

600 shipped or medium trade.

12:20 p.m. on February 3, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

The North Face hasn't made this jacket in about 12 years. Do you really think anyone in their right mind is going to pay $600 for it?

I realize you are not going to post my response, I just wanted you to come to grips with the FACT that you are going to own this jacket for a very long time, unless you come to terms that nobody, including collectors, would pay this much for a 12 year old USED jacket.

If I had a time machine and could go back to the year 1996 I "might" pay $600 for this jacket. But, since it is now 2008, the odds of me or anyone else paying that much for a jacket this are slim to none.

I already bought a nice jacket and thought I would bring you back down to reality, if that's possible.

3:00 p.m. on February 3, 2008 (EST)
0 reviewer rep
246 forum posts

Seal, thanks for your input. Glad you found a jacket that suits your needs. Also I appreciate your input on the vintage north face gear, you clearly know what you are dealing with when it comes to this. Maybe you can tell us all why people pay 1500 dollars for a heli or rtg vest as well. Those were only $295 when they retailed, what would drive someone to pay over 1000 extra? aybe it is because like you said they are 12 years and no longer in production so that are harder to find now. For others who are ACTUALLY interested in the coat, email me.

August 30, 2014
Quick Reply