About | Blog | Forums | People | Free Newsletter
Trailspace is a product review site for outdoor enthusiasts. Use it to find and share great gear.

My next bicycle tour

2:17 p.m. on February 25, 2013 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
3,917 forum posts

Route-map-for-April-to-June-bike-tour-20

I have been in Tucson since the end of December after my last tour from Jackson Wy. On my next bike/hike tour I am going east to Lordsburg NM, then north thru the Gila Wilderness to do some hiking, then on up to north New Mexico to Shiprock and over west to the Navajo and Hopi Reservation then down to Lees Ferry to hike up the Paria to the UT/AZ border and back, then up and around to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon to hike out to Powell Plateau. Then back north to Kanab and finally Mount Carmel Utah where I hope to work next summer.

Route-from-Jackson-Wy-to-Calif-to-Tucson

This was my route last Sept-Dec 2012 when I rode from Jackson WY to Utah, Arizona and California before coming back to Tucson for another winter of hiking here.

April 16, 2014
Quick Reply