The Walk Across Arizona.

4:23 p.m. on March 9, 2013 (EST)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Anyone seen this video yet? If ya have a little time to spare ya may find it interesting. I did so I thought someone else out there would as well. 

5:20 p.m. on March 9, 2013 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,072 forum posts

Gunna watch it later tomorrow. I saved the video from Youtube to my email. I assume its about the AZT (The Arizona Trail)? I have done some of it in the Catalina mountains and near Flagstaff.

Thanks for posting!

12:15 p.m. on March 10, 2013 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

No problem Gary. You came to mind when I watched this and I thought that you would probably enjoy it. 

12:48 p.m. on March 11, 2013 (EDT)
TRAILSPACE STAFF
411 reviewer rep
1,022 forum posts

Hi Rick - thanks for posting.  A few years ago, I was part of the team that passed legislation that designated the Arizona Trail a National Scenic Trail.  Seeing this person thru-hike it brought a tear to my eye.  Thanks for sharing!

1:00 p.m. on March 11, 2013 (EDT)
1,631 reviewer rep
3,962 forum posts

Never a problem Seth.

I typically get bored with a lot of thu-hike vids(more of the same in a sense) but this one kept my attention. Maybe it was the different terrain features that are out that way compared to what I am used too back here in the east. 

I am glad you enjoyed it. 

Your as well as your teams efforts definitely paid off man. 

Good stuff.

5:31 p.m. on April 6, 2013 (EDT)
38 reviewer rep
395 forum posts

Ive only watched about half of it so far, but loving it!  Brings many good memories, makes me a little home sick too.

Looking forward to watch'n the rest

THANX!!

6:22 p.m. on April 6, 2013 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,072 forum posts

I still have not gotten around to watching it. I gave away my laptop a week ago to rid myself of 6 lbs to carry on my bike tour. And I now don't have a earphone to listen to it. Should get another earphone soon.

July 25, 2014
Quick Reply