Partner for Alaska

1:07 a.m. on September 20, 2009 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
8 forum posts

I am looking for a partner for a 5500 mile, 3 plus month adventure in Alaska. This expedition will be in a 14 foot Zodiak type boat. It starts on the Mackenzie River and ends in Whitehorse on the Yukon River. Sounds tough but it is survivable.

I would like to find an adventurous person that loves to get beat and beat back mother nature. On this trip I will phptograph all three species of bears, research some global warming issues as we will be staying on and near ice flows on the Beaufort Sea. ANWR will be hiked as will the sections of the Arctic coast to Nome.

Skills must be pretty good. OJT is fine for some of the stuff but navigation, survival skills have to be top notch.

This will be an adventure of a lifetime. Great fishing too. If you are interested please email me at sierrabrownbear@hotmail.com. Checkout my site at mingomorvin.com.

Thanks.

Mingo

August 20, 2014
Quick Reply