A crazy 15days tryp in California!!

2:26 p.m. on May 28, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
1 forum posts

Hiii! I`m a spanish girl who this summer is going to tijuana for 2 months aproximately and then, arround 15 of augost i wanna d a route in San Diego, LA; Gran Canyon, Las Vegas, yosemite park, San francisco... But i`m alone!! I`m looking for partner/s to do this travel because maybe will be cheaper and funnier!!! i`m also looking for ideas, plan a tryp in a place where you dont know is not easy!! thanks!!

If anybody is interested in, send me a mail olgixu_134@hotmail.com

12:27 p.m. on May 30, 2010 (EDT)
200 reviewer rep
4,071 forum posts

When you say you are a Spanish Girl, are you from Spain, Mexico, Central or South America? If and when you are around Flagstaff, Arizona (near the Grand Canyon) let me know I can show you around some other interesting places. Are you driving or taking buses? Email me at cpatflgaz@yahoo.com

7:47 p.m. on May 30, 2010 (EDT)
10 reviewer rep
471 forum posts

Will you be planning to back pack for several days with tent and sleeping bag or will you be 'car camping' at campgrounds, or simply going from hotel to hotel driving?

Lots to see depending upon what you major interests are.

In August it will be very hot at the Grand Canyon and, of course, Las Vegas area and Death Valley.

Going up the eastern side of the Sierra (US 395) and staying for a few days to just do some day hiking (and staying in a camp ground or a motel) would be something you should not miss. A few trails start near 3000m and go up from there. Beautiful high altitude Sierra scenery in 10 kilometers

Yosemite via Tioga pass and other towns on the way (for example, Bowie - old ghost town and Mammoth for whatever festival is going on). Bishop (or other towns) might have a Rodeo planned.

In Los Angeles there is Disney Land (not free), Getty Art Museum (free), Beaches (parking is expensive unless lucky and early), and too many other attractions to list here.

July 24, 2014
Quick Reply