Stevens Pass to Snoqualmie Pass, WA

3:41 p.m. on July 6, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
76 forum posts

In early-mid august my family is planning to do the the section of the PCT between stevens pass and snoqualmie pass in WA. I have never done it and am very excited to do so, however my family is hardly all available at the same time. My younger brother and I are available the entire time everyone else will be out (10-14 days). Throughout this time others will hike in to meet us and join us for a few days before coming back out to a trailhead. (resupplying us and meeting their schedules)

the problem is that I would only really be able to stretch the section between the two passes as a straight run to about 7 days doing around 10 miles a day...could take it really easy and do a 10 day trip...

however I want to know trips that would detour of this trail, smaller day trips or even areas I could go to spend the night before returning to the trail the next day. This would help my brother and I stay busy hiking while we get ready to meet others on the trail.

any recomendations for these side trips??

Thanks

Tulley

9:30 a.m. on July 7, 2010 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
76 forum posts

scratch this...apparently it is white pass to chinook although I would still like to do Stevens to Snoqualmie in the future.

December 27, 2014
Quick Reply