In Tucson now!

2:42 p.m. on November 8, 2010 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,069 forum posts

Hiked up to Romero Pools yesterday, going in tomorrow to Sabino Canyon Basin for a week tomorrow. So will be out for a while. Its hot down here at upper 80s. 20-40 degree's hotter than Flagstaff.

Will post pictures and video later when I get back to Flagstaff in a week or so.

12:02 a.m. on November 11, 2010 (EST)
200 reviewer rep
4,069 forum posts

Just did a two day one night hike in the Catalina Mountains. Will post pictures after I get back to Flagstaff later next week or so. I am staying at a friends in Tucson the last couple nights, and going to stay the next few at a place called the Roadrummer Hostel near downtown. I hope to connect with other travelersand get out to the Arizona Desert Museum this weekend.

Its been in the upper 80s here.

Stayed Saturday night with some friends who I rode down here with in Catalina State Park, then did a hot dayhike to a place called Romero Pools.

Sunday we all went to the Mexican festival called the Day of the Dead, a Mexican/american celebration to honor those who have died whether naturally, in accidents, murdered or committed suicide.

July 22, 2014
Quick Reply