Outdoor Club South - Join us for some hikes soon!

12:59 p.m. on March 31, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Outdoor Club South is the most active and fun outdoor club in the South.  We go hiking, biking, climbing, kayaking, rafting, backpacking, caving, and so much more!

OCS welcomes all active and fun-loving persons interested in enjoying outdoor activities together. Events are group-oriented, providing a fun way to participate in many outdoor activities and socialize with those who share your love of adventure.

Are you ready to explore the beautiful Southeast and make new friends?  Join us for our next Social or other event soon.

Asheville, NC

Atlanta, GA

Birmingham, AL

Charlotte, NC

Chattanooga, TN

Greenville, SC

Knoxville, TN

Savannah, GA

We're looking for organizers in all chapters.  And we're in need of local leadership in Birmingham and Knoxville.  It's a great way to meet fellow outdoor nuts!

3:03 p.m. on April 1, 2011 (EDT)
37 reviewer rep
140 forum posts

I would love to join, but I do not see the great southern state of Bavaria on the list. :( I did do some hiking while attending a year of college at Memphis State in my much younger years though. I wish your club the best of luck and great adventures.

4:30 p.m. on April 3, 2011 (EDT)
0 reviewer rep
3 forum posts

Hey I wish we had a chapter in Bavaria!  Such beautiful hiking there.  I hope to retire there some day.  If you're ever in the US South join us for a hike.  Our mountains are not as high but they have an ancient beauty that you must see.

November 23, 2014
Quick Reply