Picture slideshow of the Tetons in Wyoming

2:13 a.m. on January 30, 2014 (EST)
210 reviewer rep
4,348 forum posts

I shot all these pictures in this video slideshow of the Tetons in Wyoming a few years ago in the summer of 2008. I may have posted it here before but was watching it again this evening and thought I would share it here with you. Its four minutes long with classical type music in the background. I made in in Microsoft's Windows Media Movie Maker in 2009.

http://youtu.be/DiiAx_uqyIg 

It contains about 40 different views of the Tetons from various places around them. It was a heavy winter in 2007-08 with 650+ inches and the snow in the high country lingered well into August. Snow line which is also tree line in the Tetons is 9000 feet and you can see how much snow is left. These pictures were shot between late winter and early Fall 2008.

8:53 a.m. on February 15, 2014 (EST)
REVIEW CORPS
815 reviewer rep
200 forum posts

Beautiful shots!

5:41 p.m. on February 16, 2014 (EST)
210 reviewer rep
4,348 forum posts

Going back this summer and with the whole summer off from May to September will have plenty time to take more pictures and see more wild country. Been working the last 10 months and have 2 more to go. Then off for a year to travel.

December 20, 2014
Quick Reply