I've just completed my first run in these, so take…

I've just completed my first run in these, so take what I say with a grain of salt. When I first took them out of the box, I looked at them (size medium, I'm 5'10", about 190lbs) and thought they would never fit. Totally wrong as they fit perfectly.

I didn't feel like I had a noticeably better run with them, but one thing I can definitely say is do NOT go commando in these things. The seems are well made and very thick, but also abrasive and come together in a "Y" in the crotch. Not very good for boy parts. Not sure why they had them join together there vs. maintaining the separate center piece like most tights.

I've mainly purchased these as a recovery device though. I'll report back after a few more bouts with them.

2XU Men's Elite Compression Tight

The 2XU Men's Elite Compression Tight is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen November 30, 2014 at Tahoe Mountain Sports.

DMM Dragon Cam Review

Rab Men's Vapour-Rise Guide Jacket Review

Black Diamond Spot Review

White Chief Lake

how is a backpack supposed to fit over the shoulder?

Red's Meadow Hikers Cabins