66°North Viti Jacket

I bought this jacket as a Christmas present for my…

Fabric: Polartec

I bought this jacket as a Christmas present for my wife and she absolutely loves it! She has worn it around both indoors and outdoors for the past several days and says it doesn't get too hot or cold.

The only downside is that it doesn't have any pockets, but she usually carries everything in her purse anyway. For the price on backcountryoutlet.com or SteepAndCheap, you can't beat the quality and look of this jacket.

Be aware that 66 North is a European company and the sizes run small to American standards. My wife is normally a small to medium for jackets, but I bought her a large and it fits her well although the sleeves are a tad long on her...which she doesn't mind.

We don't care where you live East Coast, Chicago, Vail when December rolls around it's COLD. Prepare yourself with the 66 North Iceland Men's Viti Fleece Jacket. Front pockets, a relaxed fit, and clean styling make this fleece ideal for chilly weather in the city. Polartec Thermal Pro Fabric gives you lots of warmth without lots of weight or bulk. It also wicks moisture and breathes well, which means you can wear the Viti Fleece for all your late fall hikes, as well.

- Backcountry Outlet refers to the men's version

66°North Viti Jacket

The Viti Jacket has been discontinued.

The 66°North Viti Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 3, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new fleece jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.