I bought this jacket as a Christmas present for my…

Fabric: Polartec

I bought this jacket as a Christmas present for my wife and she absolutely loves it! She has worn it around both indoors and outdoors for the past several days and says it doesn't get too hot or cold.

The only downside is that it doesn't have any pockets, but she usually carries everything in her purse anyway. For the price on backcountryoutlet.com or SteepAndCheap, you can't beat the quality and look of this jacket.

Be aware that 66 North is a European company and the sizes run small to American standards. My wife is normally a small to medium for jackets, but I bought her a large and it fits her well although the sleeves are a tad long on her...which she doesn't mind.

66°North Viti Jacket

The Viti Jacket has been discontinued.

The 66°North Viti Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 3, 2010 at Sierra Trading Post.

Win $575 Worth of Black Diamond Equipment