Academy Broadway 6-1/2-Ft. x 7-Ft. 3-Person Dome Tent

I'm online looking for a new tent. I started looking…

Design: three-season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: very easy
Weight: 12 lbs.
Price Paid: don't remember

I'm online looking for a new tent. I started looking for Academy Broadway products first because I have a 3 season dome tent that is over 20-years-old, a hand-me-down from my brother's Boy Scout troop from when we were kids, and through the beatings they gave it and then the beatings I gave it it has only just reached the point that I have to replace it.

The zipper became problematic last year and now this year it leaks and has a small hole or two around the floor seams, but this tent has treated my family well for over 20 years, being used at least once a year since being purchased. It has been quick and easy to set up, a life saver when I have to set it up in the dark or in the rain, or both, and a breeze to pack back up.

I don't know if they still make them the way that they used to, but I can attest to the fact that this tent has been wonderful to me since my childhood.

We took it camping up in the mountains in Pennsylvania…

Design: three season freestanding dome
Ease of Setup: idiot proof
Price Paid: Gift

We took it camping up in the mountains in Pennsylvania Labor Day weekend. It is a fair weather tent. Heavy thunderstorms rolled through the first night and the next morning everything was soaked.
The beanie they call a rain fly was useless..
We went and bought a tarp dried out the tent and covered it. More t-storms another tarp. Not worth the money, effort, aggrivation, or time.

Academy Broadway 6-1/2-Ft. x 7-Ft. 3-Person Dome Tent

No price on record.

The Academy Broadway 6-1/2-Ft. x 7-Ft. 3-Person Dome Tent is not available from the stores we monitor.