Pre-moistened, all natural body wipes created specifically…
Source: tested or reviewed it for the manufacturer (as the social media coordinator for Action Wipes, I received product samples)
Pre-moistened, all natural body wipes created specifically for when you don't have the time or facilities to bathe or shower. The proprietary wipe potion made with tea tree and eucalyptus, creates mild suds that don't require rinsing and are quick to dry — leaving your skin clean and refreshed, not sticky.
These large (9"x10") body wipes are great for cleaning off dirt, sweat, odor, minor cuts, scrapes and help to remove poison oak and poison ivy oils too! Great for hiking, camping, backpacking, climbing, mountain biking - just about everything.
- All natural — no burning alcohol, parabens or formaldehyde
- Made with tea tree and eucalyptus
- No rinse suds remove dirt, sweat and odor
- Removes Poison Ivy, Poison Oak and Sumac oils
- Perfect for camping, hiking, climbing, backpacking, sports
- Can be washed multiple times and recycled for other uses
- Available in single packs and 30ct sheet soft packs
- Not enough people know about them
- Some may not like the fresh, clean scent
The first, all natural body wipe that won't dry out your skin or leave it sticky. One large wipe has enough no-rinse suds and is wet enough to clean your entire body well. But I recommend two - one for your upper body and one for the lower portion. Start at the top and work your way down. Reversing the order would be kind of gross. Just sayin'.
Action Wipes Body Wipes have been proven effective for folks climbing Mt. Everest, Kilimanjaro, trekking through Africa and our troops in Afghanistan. The single packaged wipes are easy and lightweight, so you can carry just what you'll need when backpacking, or if it's a long camping trip, the 30ct sheet soft pack is perfect for keeping in the tent. After all, who wants to jump in the sleeping bag with dusty, dirty feet? Try them.
I suggest this product, not only as the social media coordinator for Action Wipes, but as an avid user as well. Thanks!