Adidas Desman DC

I love this shoe. It is the most comfortable shoe…

Materials: nylon
Use: walking
Break-in Period: 1 day

I love this shoe. It is the most comfortable shoe I own. For walking all day or just hanging out with comfort, I would suggest this shoe. Because of the lock support on the strings you don't have to worry about the shoe feeling tight and the stretch of the nylon makes it even better.

I LOVE THIS SHOE!!!!! It comes in five (5) colors and if I could get the other colors at that same price I paid, believe me I would have them all. This is a great shoe for comfort!

If you're going to the park or for a stroll in the woods, you don't need your bulky boots to get comfort and great traction. The Women's Desman DC from Adidas is a versatile, comfortable shoe that is great for a wide range of outdoor activities, including walking, shopping or tossing around a Frisbee. The open mesh nylon allows for great breathability and the lace locking system ensures a secure fit all day.

- Altrec Outdoors

Adidas Desman DC

The Adidas Desman DC is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen September 16, 2007 at Altrec Outdoors.

If you're looking for a new footwear product, check out the best reviewed current models.