Adidas Hiking Down Hoodie

Lightweight and well fitting. Looks great for casual…

Summary

Lightweight and well fitting. Looks great for casual wear as well.

Pros

• Strong zippers
  • Adjustable drawcords for better fit

Cons

• Feathers poke out
  • Not enough pockets

I got this jacket on a sale for less than 100$ and I've been wearing it at all times. In work mornings, I wear it to the climbing gym and the light weight allows me to keep it on while warming up. In the backcountry, it's the first thing I throw on before I get out of my sleeping bag and in couple minutes I can bare the cold.

The fit is perfect, despite having a broad chest it wraps me just right on the ribs, and because Adidas didn't put any down on the underarm/side areas (smartly) it feels great. It held up great in light rain, didn't really try it on for downpour, but i have a storm shell just for that.

I was able to wear two wool layers, a tshirt, and the hoodie, and still everything fit great and I wasn't puffed up.

If I could change one thing about it, I would add a chest pocket to it, as the hand pockets as kinda small and hard to store stuff in. On that note, the pockets are higher than usual, so you can wear it with a harness and it won't get in the way of your pockets.

CLOSEOUTS . With 600 fill power insulation and a down-filled hood, Adidasand#39; Hiking down hoodie sweatshirt keeps you warm on the city streets in winter and around the campfire during cold mountain nights. Available Colors: BLACK/DARK SHALE. Sizes: M, L, XL, 2XL.

- Sierra Trading Post

Free Shipping. Adidas Men's HT Down Hoody FEATURES of the Adidas Men's HT Down Hoody Down Filling: 80/20 goose down, 650 fillpower Fully adjustable hood Security chest pocket + two zip hand pockets Inner security pocket The SPECS of the Adidas Men's HT Down Hoody Weight: 41 oz / 1162 g

So simple, yet so technically sophisticated at the same time. Coming insulated with 600 fill power down (80% goose down / 20% feather filling), you'll surely be extremely warm in the extremely cold environments. Adjustable hood. 2 hand pockets with 1 chest pocket. Internal security pocket. Weight: 26.5 oz / 764 gm.

- Rocky Mountain Trail

Adidas Hiking Down Hoodie

The Hiking Down Hoodie has been discontinued.

The Adidas Hiking Down Hoodie is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen March 4, 2014 at Sierra Trading Post.

If you're looking for a new down insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.