Adidas Hiking Down Hoodie

Lightweight and well fitting. Looks great for casual…

Summary

Lightweight and well fitting. Looks great for casual wear as well.

Pros

• Strong zippers
  • Adjustable drawcords for better fit

Cons

• Feathers poke out
  • Not enough pockets

I got this jacket on a sale for less than 100$ and I've been wearing it at all times. In work mornings, I wear it to the climbing gym and the light weight allows me to keep it on while warming up. In the backcountry, it's the first thing I throw on before I get out of my sleeping bag and in couple minutes I can bare the cold.

The fit is perfect, despite having a broad chest it wraps me just right on the ribs, and because Adidas didn't put any down on the underarm/side areas (smartly) it feels great. It held up great in light rain, didn't really try it on for downpour, but i have a storm shell just for that.

I was able to wear two wool layers, a tshirt, and the hoodie, and still everything fit great and I wasn't puffed up.

If I could change one thing about it, I would add a chest pocket to it, as the hand pockets as kinda small and hard to store stuff in. On that note, the pockets are higher than usual, so you can wear it with a harness and it won't get in the way of your pockets.