Adidas Response Trail X

I have owned the Response Trail X for quite a while…

Use: rough trail, both hard and dry or muddy

I have owned the Response Trail X for quite a while now and I love it. I run pretty much every day in tight and steep trails, and through the woods, and no other shoe has felt this confortable. I have to mention that I have flat feet, and my feet really hurt after a run, but since I have these shoes, I can actually run for 5 or 7 miles, and then wear them all day with nothing but comfort. Great stuff.

The adidas Response TR 10 men's trail shoe features adiPrene + inserts for forefoot propulsion and efficiency and adiPrene which provides protection from harmful impact forces. The decoupled heel deflects impact shock, while the flex grooves offer optimum forefoot flexibility. The shoe also boasts 360 degree reflectivity which provides visibility while you run in low light conditions.

- FogDog Sports refers to the men's version

Smartly refined with a wider decoupled outsole for enhanced impact deflection and control, the Response TRX is the frontrunner among Adidas trail running enthusiasts and racers. The flexible textile upper and stretch tongue offer the same great fit found in many Adidas running shoes, but the wider Traxion outsole with decoupled heel and flex grooves offer better stability on uneven surfaces like rocks, gravel, cinders and loose scree. 360-degree reflective elements help keep you visible to passing motorists during the early morning and early evening hours.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Adidas Response Trail X

The Adidas Response Trail X is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen May 14, 2006 at REI.