Adidas Supernova Trail 5

This shoe was a massive disappointment in its key…

Use: traction control
Price Paid: can't recall

This shoe was a massive disappointment in its key function. I might be too hard on it but I bought it specifically for running a tough trail and prevent slipping when its wet.

I checked the base and it looked good, like it would provide heaps of traction. It fails miserably with the slipping. I guess they have silicon in the mix or something as I may as well be wearing roller skates on wet rocks.

My first run was a real slip slider. I thought that they'd wear in but after 8 months still providing me with fun.

I took them down river once and after three rocks took them off before I got hurt. (Tip, use your socks if you find yourself in that situation)

My favourite trail has mud, rocks, tree roots steep inclines and declines and I am constantly watching where I step instead of going hardout.

Looking for a better shoe, I'll use these on the dry days as they are comfortable and no blisters.
84 kg, 5'7", athletic.