Adidas Supernova

Only paid $51 on Adidas's web site for an off-color…

Use: rough trail
Break-in Period: none
Weight: 176 lbs

Only paid $51 on Adidas's web site for an off-color version. This shoe is a great trail shoe. I ran in Brooks Adrenline shoes for a month and could not get rid of the blisters on both little toes. The Brooks were also showing wear in just 150 miles of running. When I started on the Adidas, after about 50 feet, I said, "No way can shoes feel this good".

I run on hard pack sand with lots of rocks packed into the road. It is very rough. I can run on the rocks without feeling them pushing into my feet. The traction is great. With the Brooks I feel slippage but with the Adidas I do not. I have about 90 miles on them and there is no wear. This really is a great shoe.

These Adidas Supernova Trail trail-running shoes supply superb breathability and durability for ample comfort on long runs across rugged terrain. Synthetic leather and abrasion-resistant mesh uppers are lightweight, durable and highly breathable. adiPRENE® shock absorbers in the heels maximize heel protection and stability. adiPRENE®+ located under the forefoot retains natural propulsive forces for forefoot efficiency. Torsion® system at the midfoot allows natural rotation between the rearfoot and the forefoot, helping improve surface adaptability. Traxion™ outsoles resemble a mountain bike tire--knobbies on the sides with a smooth middle--to give traction and speed on a variety of terrain.

A super-comfortable off-road trail running shoe from Adidas with dual-density compression molded EVA midsole, protective forefoot Torsion System plate, and full adiPRENE cushioning to boost propulsion. Ground-biting Traxion sole offers maximum grip on wet trails and rocky surfaces. Good support and motion control.Synthetic leather and mesh upper. Weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. pr.<b>Closeouts</b>. China.

- Sierra Trading Post

Adidas Men's Supernova

The Adidas Men's Supernova is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen July 24, 2008 at REI.