Only paid $51 on Adidas's web site for an off-color…

Use: rough trail
Break-in Period: none
Weight: 176 lbs

Only paid $51 on Adidas's web site for an off-color version. This shoe is a great trail shoe. I ran in Brooks Adrenline shoes for a month and could not get rid of the blisters on both little toes. The Brooks were also showing wear in just 150 miles of running. When I started on the Adidas, after about 50 feet, I said, "No way can shoes feel this good".

I run on hard pack sand with lots of rocks packed into the road. It is very rough. I can run on the rocks without feeling them pushing into my feet. The traction is great. With the Brooks I feel slippage but with the Adidas I do not. I have about 90 miles on them and there is no wear. This really is a great shoe.