Adidas Tangent XCR

I got this shoe as gift. I should be rating it 5 stars…

Materials: Gore-Tex
Use: rocky beach hikes, rough trail

I got this shoe as gift. I should be rating it 5 stars since I got it for free eh? =P but seriously, this shoe does perform very well in extreme conditions and all sorts of terrain. However, when I'm relaxed, lying around with this shoe on, I can feel that it somehow is a bit too narrow in the middle(in between the toe and heel) I didn't notice this while running or hiking. Overall this is still a great shoe.

Purchased theese shoes in Patagonia Argentina before…

Use: trek and daily city life
Break-in Period: 1 day
Weight: ?
Price Paid: 450 Argentino pesos

Purchased theese shoes in Patagonia Argentina before a trek in the Andes. They performed perfectly even though it is not a boot and the ground was pretty rough. At home they are equally suited for everyday life in the city. Because of the Gore-tex membrane they don't get moist during the day, but when they got all soaked during a fishing trip they were wet for some time since the membrane holds back the water. Fit me extremely well.

Race through rugged, uneven mountainous terrain in the lightweight Adidas Mens Tangent XCR Trail Running Shoe, and feel the complete support of superior footwear technology.

- Backcountry Outlet

The men's Tangent XCR lightweight hiking shoe from adidas boasts Ground Control System which provides a smooth, balanced ride on uneven terrain. The Gore-tex upper offers complete waterproof and breathable protection, while the compression-molded EVA midsole ensures cushioning. Push Through Plate (PTTP) offers impact protection and the Traxion outsole delivers maximum grip in all directions.

- FogDog Sports

Race through rugged, uneven, mountainous terrain in the lightweight Adidas Mens Tangent XCR Trail Running Shoe and feel the complete support of superior footwear technology.

- Explore64

Adidas Tangent XCR

The Adidas Tangent XCR is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen June 9, 2007 at Backcountry Outlet.