I have been very happy with these boots. They have…

Summary

I have been very happy with these boots. They have great support and cushion while retaining enough flexibility to walk comfortably. Used for day hikes and 2-3 day backpacking trips. Comfortable, secure fit through the heel and arch.

My only downside is that they seem to run a bit small, maybe 1/3rd to 1/2 size small. They are sized more like a running shoe. I wear a 9.5 street shoe, size 10 in most boots, and size 10.5 in running shoes. It might be the slightly lower toe box.

Pros

• Good support and cushion

Cons

• Runs a bit (maybe 1/2 size) small

Break in is pretty quick. I half worn them on approximately 6 day hikes and 2 backpacking trips in the fall and early spring. No problems with blisters or pressure points. I did have a little bruising on my second (longer) toe (see comments about size above).

Other than this one minor fit problem, the fit has been great with little foot fatigue after a day of hiking. They are light but very supportive. I haven't noticed any problems with waterproofing issues. So far, they are holding up well with no signs of wear.