Adidas Wanaka Trail GTX

I also had to go up a full size larger than my everyday…

I also had to go up a full size larger than my everyday shoes and 1/2 size larger than my usual running shoe size. These shoes fit me well and I have three toes almost the same length and a narrow heel. I found them to be absolutely wonderful for long trail runs and the water proofing is a great bonus for spring, winter, summer and fall in Montana.

Very good for running trails, good grip on rocks uphill…

Price Paid: 90 dollars

Very good for running trails, good grip on rocks uphill and down. I need motion control for road running and this shoe was fairly stable.

One caution--sizes run small and narrow. I needed a full size larger than my street shoes (half a size larger than my road running shoes). Still narrow even at that, but at least large enough in the toe box.

I unfortunately haven't had the chance to really USE…

I unfortunately haven't had the chance to really USE these yet, but I did want to back up the other comment about the sizing. These are indeed very tight-fitting shoes, and I went up 1/2 size from my normal shoe. So just be careful when sizing. But so far just in wear they are very comfortable.

If you've owned or used an Adidas Wanaka Trail GTX, please share your experience.

Adidas Wanaka Trail GTX

The Adidas Wanaka Trail GTX is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at FogDog Sports.