Adventure Driven WolfPack 75L

I recently purchased an internal frame backpack from…

Design: Rucksack
Size: 4500 cu in.
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 30 lbs
Height of Owner: 5' 7"

I recently purchased an internal frame backpack from Adventure Driven called the WolfPack. I think the WolfPack is the only backpack they make... Anyways, I bought it because it was priced at a very reasonable $89.97 (introductory offer). I just got my package via UPS and when I opened the box I was amazed. I was worried about the quality of the products I might receive from Adventure Driven, but this backpack far exceeded my expectations. To the point I had to log back on-line and write reviews. This pack is awesome! It rivals any pack I've seen priced at $200 or more... I'm not kidding. It is a very nice looking backpack and it has more pockets and straps than I would have imagined. I just thought I would spread the word as a very satisfied customer. Thanks Adventure Driven!

If you've owned or used an Adventure Driven WolfPack 75L, please share your experience.

Adventure Driven WolfPack 75L

The WolfPack 75L has been discontinued.

The Adventure Driven WolfPack 75L is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new expedition pack (4,500+ cu in), check out the best reviewed current models.