Adventure Driven WolfPack 75L

I recently purchased an internal frame backpack from…

Design: Rucksack
Size: 4500 cu in.
Number of Pockets: 4
Max. Load Carried: 30 lbs
Height of Owner: 5' 7"

I recently purchased an internal frame backpack from Adventure Driven called the WolfPack. I think the WolfPack is the only backpack they make... Anyways, I bought it because it was priced at a very reasonable $89.97 (introductory offer). I just got my package via UPS and when I opened the box I was amazed. I was worried about the quality of the products I might receive from Adventure Driven, but this backpack far exceeded my expectations. To the point I had to log back on-line and write reviews. This pack is awesome! It rivals any pack I've seen priced at $200 or more... I'm not kidding. It is a very nice looking backpack and it has more pockets and straps than I would have imagined. I just thought I would spread the word as a very satisfied customer. Thanks Adventure Driven!