Aline Foot Suspension System

The first week in these insoles was quite different.

Materials: unknown...ribbing & flexy stuff
Use: EVERYTHING
Break-in Period: about a week and half
Weight: unknown

The first week in these insoles was quite different. I could feel the muscles on the outside of my feet working, and I had to limit the wear time to avoid soreness. I am a moderate pronator and have a LOT of miles on my feet and legs, particularly for someone who isn't all that old yet.

But once I adapted, WOW. The difference is staggering. In a year I have not once sprained or even tweaked an ankle (this used to be a monthly occurrence), and my feet feel SO much better after epic hikes. Toe-bang on long downhills is a thing of the past, and even my knees feel fresher.

What I like most is that these insoles make your feet keep working, instead of just holding them in one position or cushioning them with a bunch of squishy stuff. So when I am barefoot now, my feet feet much stronger. And because they balance my feet and ankles, I can get by with a lowtop hiker now in most situations.

I am a big believer and will stick with this product...it is clearly way ahead of anything else out there.

Aline Unisex Foot Suspension System

The Aline Unisex Foot Suspension System is not available from the stores we monitor.

If you're looking for a new insole, check out the best reviewed current models.