I originally purchased this chair for backpacking…

Summary

I originally purchased this chair for backpacking but I ended up using it for many other trips and events. I nicknamed it the "go anywhere chair."

Pros

• Light weight
  • Packs small
  • Fast, color-coded assembly
  • The go anywhere chair
  • Comes in many colors
  • Great price

Cons

• None that I can find

I was looking for a convenient, packs small, light in weight chair for backpacking and kayak tripping and the Alite Mantis Chair fit that bill. Little did I know I would be using it for other types of trips and events.

It has an aluminum frame that is color-coded and fast at assembly. It hold up to 250 lbs. and weighs only 2 lbs. with a packed size of 17x5x5. Fits easily into a backpack side pocket and comes with its own stuff sack.

The "seat" itself is made out of a durable breathable ripstop  nylon fabric, that comes in many colors. The seat fabric is body-hugging and cuddles your body. I love how easily it sets up and breaks down and it is very sturdy. The price is great too. I bought a black colored one, that was on sale for $89.

I cannot say anything bad about this chair, because I love it so much. Great for use around an evening campfire.

Thanks for taking the time to share a review of your Alite, Davey.

Davey

No problem. You are welcome Alicia.