Aloe Gator SPF 40 Lotion

Of the many sunscreens I have used I think this one…

Of the many sunscreens I have used I think this one is the best. A little bit goes a long way, it is not greasy when you put it on, and it doesn't smell like a coconut.

I work outside most of the day and noticed it lasts about 4 hours with normal use and 3 hours with heavy sweating. The sun blocking agent also works well under extreme use as I found out on many of my desert hikes.

Sunblock Lotion SPF 40 - Closeout - The Aloe Gator SPF 40 sunscreen gel is total sunblock protection in a super waterproof formulation. This is designed to offer you total sunblock protection that lasts 8 hours, no matter how much you're in the water, no matter how much you perspire. Made from aloe vera and a special formulation of other ingredients, this SPF 40 gel moisturizes while protecting the skin. Its unique gel applies evenly and invisibly. It dries quickly even without alcohols and stays on all day. It's the ideal sports sunblock used by professional surfers, scuba divers, sailors, tennis players, golfers and climbers. SPF 40, PABA free, UVA & UVB protection, Lasts 8 full hours, Waterproof.

- Massey's Outfitters

This waterproof and perspiration proof sunscreen lasts eight hours no matter how much you swim or play.

- Ramsey Outdoor