ALPS Mountaineering Glacier 3700

I bought this backpack through Sierra Trading Post…

Design: hybrid loading
Size: 3700 cu. inches
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 30
Height of Owner: 6'1"

I bought this backpack through Sierra Trading Post for an amazing price. I decided to give it THE TEST on the Ice Age Trail in northern Wisconsin's Chequamegon National Forest this past week.

Like the other ALPS packs I own, this model is very comfortable and the suspension is easy to adjust. I had no problem with this pack fitting my 6'1" frame! :)

The only real problem I had while hiking with this pack was that the water bottles tended to fall out of the too small mesh water bottle pockets--seems to be an design flaw on the part of ALPS Mountaineering for some reason.

Other than this, I really loved this pack. It is very comfortable, easy to adjust, is well made and large enough for a couple days of gear. I would say it is the perfect weekend pack! Materials and construction appears to be of high quality and I trust it will give me many years of happy service! :)