ALPS Mountaineering Glacier 3700

I bought this backpack through Sierra Trading Post…

Design: hybrid loading
Size: 3700 cu. inches
Number of Pockets: 3
Max. Load Carried: 30
Height of Owner: 6'1"

I bought this backpack through Sierra Trading Post for an amazing price. I decided to give it THE TEST on the Ice Age Trail in northern Wisconsin's Chequamegon National Forest this past week.

Like the other ALPS packs I own, this model is very comfortable and the suspension is easy to adjust. I had no problem with this pack fitting my 6'1" frame! :)

The only real problem I had while hiking with this pack was that the water bottles tended to fall out of the too small mesh water bottle pockets--seems to be an design flaw on the part of ALPS Mountaineering for some reason.

Other than this, I really loved this pack. It is very comfortable, easy to adjust, is well made and large enough for a couple days of gear. I would say it is the perfect weekend pack! Materials and construction appears to be of high quality and I trust it will give me many years of happy service! :)

ALPS Mountaineering Glacier 3700

The Glacier 3700 has been discontinued.

The ALPS Mountaineering Glacier 3700 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen sometime before 2006 at Sierra Trading Post.