ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 6

Tent and Fly Weight 14 lb 0 oz
Total Weight 14 lb 14 oz
Packed Size 8.5 in x 26 in
Pole Diameter 11 mm

I am able to put this tent up by myself. There is…

Price Paid: I don't recall but it was on sale - I do remember it was a good price.

Summary

I am able to put this tent up by myself. There is plenty of room in the tent. The tent doesn't leak. I would highly recommend this tent!!

Pros

• Roomy
  • Sturdy
  • Didn't leak

Cons

• None

Love this tent.

Visit ALPS Mountaineering's Meramac 6 page.

The more the merrier! The ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 6 tent is ideal for 6 campers experiencing the joys of sleeping under the stars. Shockcorded 11mm fiberglass poles provide sturdy support. Polyester taffeta body and rainfly are lightweight yet durable. Walls aren't coated so the tent can breathe under the urethane-coated fly, reducing condensation. Rainfly is full length on the sides; center rainfly pole creates an awning over each door for excellent rain protection. Factory-sealed floor and rainfly seams help ensure you stay dry inside tent. 2 doors eliminate the need to crawl over others to get in and out. Second door also creates cross ventilation in hot, muggy weather. Mesh storage pockets and gear loft keep small items organized and off the floor. Includes all stakes and guylines. Special buy.

ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 6

The ALPS Mountaineering Meramac 6 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 13, 2013 at REI.