Amphipod Full Tilt Velocity

Excellent system! I am working up to walking in a…

Design: Hydration belt
Height of Owner: 5 feet

Excellent system! I am working up to walking in a 10 mile race/walk in August and bought this for hydration while training and when on the long walk. I have used it a few times and really like it; it contours to my lumbar area and I hardly know it is there.

I walked 5 miles 2 days ago and was glad I had water on the road. The green bottle fits like a glove in the case and the small bungy cord easily wraps around the top. I can pull out the bottle from behind, take a swig of water, and replace it behind my back while keeping pace with my walking and not breaking stride.

The Amphipod Full-Tilt AirStretchTM Velocity hydration waistpack offers a lightweight design and a low profile that help eliminate the discomfort of traditional bottle packs.

The Full-Tilt AirStretch Velocity gives you high performance with a low profile and now with super popular fully adjustable AirStretch Belt.Deluxe hip-gripping design with 360 degree AirStretch comfort20-ounce low-profile Hydraform BottleExpandable stretch-mesh, zippered pocket holds gels, keys, and other stuffAirStretch Belt has no-profile chafe-free edging and custom ergonomic buckleCool and vented AirFlow Mesh back panel40% lower profile to minimize bounce and sloshErgonomically sculpted to hug the lumbarDesigned for easy retrieval and replacement of bottleWeight: 9.1 oz

- Campmor