AntiGravityGear Katahdin

Very nice looking lightweight stove set, works better…

Price Paid: £35.99

Summary

Very nice looking lightweight stove set, works better with ul/ha pots.

Pros

• Strong

Cons

• Uses too much fuel.
  • I can't get it to boil water, maybe the pot is too small diameter wise

OK, this is a very nice looking lightweight stove set, more durable than the agg pepsi can stove set. But I think the  agg pepsi can stove is the better stove. It worked well once (I am talking about using meths in it) but after that I have not had much look. I do not know if it's because im using meths or not.

I found it to be quite fuel hungry and slow to prime (that is if you're not using the primer pan). If you use the primer pan I found that i had to prime it twice.

OK, here is an update: I have found that my Katahdin hates titanium pots, but when I use the Trangia 27 ul/ha pot (oh joy to the world!) there's a vast improvement. It works well. Now I don't know if it is because the titanium pot I tried with it is inferior but after reading up on the material titanium is pretty bad at conducting heat and is slow to heat up compared to aluminum esp UL/HA POTS. and THE OTHER POT THAT I HAVE FOUND WORKS A TREAT IS THE ANTI GRAVITY 3CUP POT WHICH I Love as it is really cheap but brilliant.

Hence I am now giving the Katahdin 4 stars. And after this I am thinking of only using ultra light hard anodized pots instead of titanium, cheers!