I have owned this pack for about 6 months now. I have…

Design: waterproof top-loading pack
Size: 65 liters
Number of Pockets: 2 on top and main compartment
Max. Load Carried: 40 lbs
Height of Owner: 66 inches

I have owned this pack for about 6 months now. I have certainly been satisfied with it. The pack material has proven to be durable and abrasion resistant. The pack compresses down easily. The backpanel is comfortable, as are is just about every other aspect of the pack. I appreciate the elastic on the back of the pack as I can stuff a jacket in it when I get too warm without having to open up the pack. The pack is a perfect size for weekend trips. Also, the pack truly is waterproof. I can't even squeeze air out of it when it is shut.

Cons: the hydration tube portal does not seem like it would hold up well to repeated opening and closing. If the pack has the hydration portal open, condensation can collect on the inside of the pack walls getting things moist. The coating on the inside of the pack is "sticky" and sometimes it is difficult to push things down into the bottom of the pack.

Overall I have been very pleased and intend to purchase an Acrux 40 pack in the near future for day/overnight trips in the warmer months.