Arc'teryx Alpha LT Jacket

Fantastic lightweight waterproof jacket. I have the…

Fantastic lightweight waterproof jacket.

I have the women's version which I am stoked with. Unlike many other wet weather jackets this one is cut really well for women meaning you get a great fit and avoid bulk but still have full range of movement.

The breathability is excellent so I don't have the problem of sweating each time I put it on which I have had with other waterproof jackets.

I haven't tested it in constant torrential rain yet, but so far it has stood up in rainstorms with no problems.

The big plus about this jacket is the lightweight packability. This jacket packs down so small compared to other fully waterproof jackets.

The only thing I don't like about it are the pockets. I find the pockets on the front to be a bit inconvenient and uncomfortable, but that's just my opinion, some people may love them.

Overall I have no regrets, definitely pricey, but if you are prepared to pay it, (or can find it a bit cheaper somewhere) it is well worth it.

rated 4.00 of 5 stars All Alpha LT Jacket versions

In addition to the 1 women's review above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Alpha LT Jacket. Read all reviews »

If you've owned or used an Arc'teryx Women's Alpha LT Jacket, please share your experience.

Arc'teryx Women's Alpha LT Jacket

The Arc'teryx Women's Alpha LT Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 22, 2014 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.

Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL