Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 355 g / 12.5 oz
Fit Trim fit
Materials Coreloft™ 60 gm / sq m insulation, Luminara™—Nylon weave fabric with wind and water repellant coating

Every bit as good as the jacket, packs down even smaller.

Summary

Every bit as good as the jacket, packs down even smaller.

Pros

• Warm
  • Packable

Cons

• Expensive

Enough has been said about the Atom LT Jacket and as soon as I became acquainted with how amazing it is, I picked up the pants. The combo went with me on a 4-night survival training course recently (Haley Strategic Partners Summer Mountain Problem Solver).

We all slept in pine-bough shelters down to 45 degree rain so pretty much everybody was cold . . . except me.  I don't think my shelter was so far superior to everyone else's, I think it was the Atom LT jacket and pants that I wore under my rain gear as I slept. Wearing the combo is truly like having a sleeping bag and you barely notice them in your pack at all.

The pants have full zippers and cinch up tight at the ankles.  they have a small pocket in the waistband which works well as a stuff sack.  This combo is unbeatable for lightweight, packable warmth.