Arc'teryx Axios 50

Regular Tall
Weight 1.55 kg / 55 oz 1.6 kg / 56 oz
Capacity 50 L / 3051 cu in, extends to 55 L / 3356 cu in 53 L / 3234 cu in, extends to 60 L / 3661 cu in
Materials Spacermesh™, 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 420D Invista HT Plain Weave, EV®50 Foam, Hypalon™ Trim, 210D, Ripstorm™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 840D Stretch Mesh, AeroForm™ Mesh, EV®50 Perforated Foam, 6061 Aluminum Stays, HDPE Framesheet Spacermesh™, 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 420D Invista HT Plain Weave, EV®50 Foam, Hypalon™ Trim, 210D, Ripstorm™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 840D Stretch Mesh, AeroForm™ Mesh, EV®50 Perforated Foam, 6061 Aluminum Stays, HDPE Framesheet

Light & Fast pack with fine balance between BPL…

Price Paid: 200 USD

Summary

Light & Fast pack with fine balance between BPL and comfortable.

Pros

• Light enough
  • Comfort enough
  • Cool!!

Cons

• Over 15 kg load make a little pain in shoulder.

P1010028.jpg
Have used this pack for 2 years, especially summer season.

Harness and back panel is really cool and keeps you dry.

And light, not super light, and comfortable in low weight. Only problem is pain of shoulder, when load is over 15kg.

Nice picture! Thanks for sharing this review, Kangyou Kim.

I like the picture too. Where was it taken?

I am an ultralight backpacker. I chose to sacrifice…

Summary

I am an ultralight backpacker. I chose to sacrifice a little weight for durability with this pack. My 4-season weight before food and water is 15 pounds 8 ounces. This pack is bomber. I have used it for 10 five-plus-day backcountry trips. Very confortable and durable. I seek out cross country routes and usually slide, scramble and bushwack and aside from some material abbrasions the pack is like new. More than enough room for a 5-7 day trip if you have UL gear.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Accessiility

Cons

• Not waterproof like the Bora series.

Fits well. I am 5 foot nine inches. 195 pounds and bult like a chimp and the straps are comfy. Organization is great with good accessibility. My go-to pack.

Arc'teryx Axios 50

The Arc'teryx Axios 50 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 9, 2013 at Moosejaw.