Arc'teryx Axios 50

Regular Tall
Weight 1.55 kg / 55 oz 1.6 kg / 56 oz
Capacity 50 L / 3051 cu in, extends to 55 L / 3356 cu in 53 L / 3234 cu in, extends to 60 L / 3661 cu in
Materials Spacermesh™, 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 420D Invista HT Plain Weave, EV®50 Foam, Hypalon™ Trim, 210D, Ripstorm™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 840D Stretch Mesh, AeroForm™ Mesh, EV®50 Perforated Foam, 6061 Aluminum Stays, HDPE Framesheet Spacermesh™, 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 420D Invista HT Plain Weave, EV®50 Foam, Hypalon™ Trim, 210D, Ripstorm™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 840D Stretch Mesh, AeroForm™ Mesh, EV®50 Perforated Foam, 6061 Aluminum Stays, HDPE Framesheet

I am an ultralight backpacker. I chose to sacrifice…

Summary

I am an ultralight backpacker. I chose to sacrifice a little weight for durability with this pack. My 4-season weight before food and water is 15 pounds 8 ounces. This pack is bomber. I have used it for 10 five-plus-day backcountry trips. Very confortable and durable. I seek out cross country routes and usually slide, scramble and bushwack and aside from some material abbrasions the pack is like new. More than enough room for a 5-7 day trip if you have UL gear.

Pros

• Comfort
  • Accessiility

Cons

• Not waterproof like the Bora series.

Fits well. I am 5 foot nine inches. 195 pounds and bult like a chimp and the straps are comfy. Organization is great with good accessibility. My go-to pack.

Arc'teryx Axios 50

The Arc'teryx Axios 50 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 9, 2013 at Moosejaw.