Arc'teryx Cierzo 35

Weight 0.58 kg / 20 oz
Capacity 35 L / 2136 cu in, extends to 40 L / 2441 cu in
Strip Weight 461 g / 16.3 oz
Materials 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop™ with Silicone and PU Coatings, 210D Invista HT Ripstorm™, 420D Invista HT Plain Weave, EV®50 Foam, Spacermesh™

This pack is better than I expected. I wanted a lightweight,…

Design: Top loading
Size: 35L
Number of Pockets: two
Max. Load Carried: 20lbs
Height of Owner: 5'11"

This pack is better than I expected. I wanted a lightweight, do it all daypack that wouldn't flop around (too big) or limit me on space. Boy, did I find right what I was looking for.

When I got the pack out of the box I was happy to see it wasn't too big. I threw a few things in it to see how it fit. The fit was great. The light weight hip belt can be buckled behind you and cinched tight to keep it out of the way, or wear it to stabilize the pack.

After playing for a minute, I decided to give it two test. I packed all of my weekend gear and the pack just kept eating it like the Snarlack from Star Wars. Then I took it down to a jacket, the 10 essentials, and a water bottle and it compressed the load tight and it didn't bounce or flop. Then I packed the Ten, a jacket, a water filter, bottle, and my climbing gear (rope included, draped style) and it carried like a champ.

I wore it around the house, did dishes, climbed up and over things like the couch. My dog thought I was insane. It never shifted or hurt my back or shoulders. After all of that, it packs in its own lid. This will be good when I take it to Guatemala this summer on a missions trip.

I do have two things that could have been better. One is the dangley straps. It isn't really a problem, but I wouldn't want them to get caught on a branch and drug out of the canoe or drag me down a mountain. The long straps are the reason for the incredible volume adjustment so I definitely can live with them.

Number two is the lid. I wish that it could cinch tighter with the pack. It is kinda limited but is good enough. Like i said, these factors are the ones that allow the super sized weekend pack to become a little daypack.

I love this pack. I am really glad I bought it. It feels great, it looks great, and it packs whatever you need it to for a weekend or day.

Visit Arc'teryx's Cierzo 35 page.

Designed as a lightweight summit pack, the Cierzo 35 is a highly packable bag that compresses small and stores in its own lid. Compact and nearly weightless, this pack is ideal as a secondary pack on alpine expeditions, backcountry treks, or kayaking adventures.Full Feature List Lightweight Highly compressible Removable foam back pad WaterTight(TM) external zippers Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab Top pocket with key clip Main compartment pocket Hydration bladder sleeve Hydration bladder clip HydroPort(TM) Removable sternum strap Ultra-light shoulder straps 2 cm/ 0.8 in webbing hipbelt Drawcord closure Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents Stows in top lid Four compression straps - two on each side Front and back attachment loops Two ice axe loops Velcro(R) axe keepers Micro daisy chains Materials 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop(TM) with silicone and PU coatings 210D Invista HT Ripstorm(TM) 420D Invista HT Plain Weave EV(R)50 foam Spacermesh(TM) Size Information One Size0.58 kg / 20 oz35 L40 L max

- Mountains Plus

Arc'Teryx Cierzo 35 Backpack - Closeout - Lightweight and highly packable secondary summit pack. Our lightest day pack under 40 litres. One Size 0.58 kg / 20 oz 35 L 40 L max Designed as a lightweight summit pack, the Cierzo 35 is a highly packable bag that compresses small and stores in its own lid. Compact and nearly weightless, this pack is ideal as a secondary pack on alpine expeditions, backcountry treks, or kayaking adventures. Technical Features Lightweight Highly compressible Construction Removable foam back pad Pack Suspension Configuration Removable sternum strap Ultra-light shoulder straps 2 cm/ 0.8in webbing hipbelt Pack Loading & Closure Configuration Drawcord closure Top loading lid closure with two buckles to secure pack contents Pack Lid Configuration Stows in top lid Pack Compression Strap Configuration Four compression straps - two on each side Pack Attachment Configuration Front and back attachment loops Two ice axe loops Velcro(R) axe keepers Micro daisy chains Pack Pocket Configuration Top pocket with key clip Main compartment pocket Pack Hydration Hydration bladder sleeve Hydration bladder clip HydroPort(TM) Zippers & Fly Configuration WaterTight(TM) external zippers Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab 100D Invista HT Mini Ripstop(TM) with silicone and PU coatings 210D Invista HT Ripstorm(TM) 420D Invista HT Plain Weave EV(R)50 foam Spacermesh(TM)

- Massey's Outfitters

Arc'teryx designed the Cierzo 35 Backpack to be a lean summit-bagging machine. The ultra-lightweight, super-strong materials give you a maximum strength-to-weight ratio so you can pack the necessities without adding even an extra gram. And, this highly compressible pack stuffs into its top lid so you can pop it out for a speedy single-push ascent or a full-tilt alpine climb.

Designed as a lightweight summit pack, the Arc'teryx Cierzo 35 backpack is a highly packable bag that compresses small and stores in its own lid. Compact and nearly weightless, this pack is ideal as a secondary pack on alpine expeditions, backcountry treks or kayaking adventures. Removable foam back pad Removable sternum strap 0.8 in (2 cm) webbing hipbelt Drawcord closure Four compression straps - two on each side Front and back attachment loops Two ice axe loops Velcro(R) axe keepers Micro daisy chains Hydration bladder sleeve WaterTight(TM) external zippers Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab

- OMCgear

Arc'teryx Cierzo 35

The Arc'teryx Cierzo 35 is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen August 25, 2014 at Mountains Plus.