Arc'teryx Covert Cardigan

Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 497 g / 1 lb 1.5 oz
Fit Relaxed fit
Materials Polartec® Thermal Pro® Sweater Knit

Great cardigan for fall hikes or everyday wear. Keeps…

Source: received it as a personal gift

Summary

Great cardigan for fall hikes or everyday wear. Keeps the warmth in and the cold out.

Pros

• Comfortable, all around
  • Keeps in warmth
  • Athletic fit

Cons

• Attracts "fuzzies" easily

I've had this cardigan for about 4 years now, received it as a gift in college and I still wear it every fall through the spring.  I love it. It's my go-to jacket. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was that it doesn't stay clean after it's washed.  I have a black one and even with a dryer sheet and lint roller but it'll still get "fuzzies" on it.  This can even be part of your nicer looking wardrobe. Not really recommended if you have a pet that sheds.

Perfect for a layer under a hard shell. It has a small zipper compartment on the left arm.  I usually put cash in it, change, or something small like a jump drive it I wear it during work (again, can be part of your nice clothes). The other pockets also zip up and have never been a problem of accidentally opening for me.

It's actually breathable, but as expected, no waterproof.  Has more of a tighter fit, athletic I would say.  The collar stays up naturally, but can be bent down in collared position.  Most times I wear the collar up since I layer with it. I have also snagged it on thorns a time or too and have worn it often, no real signs of wearing or tearing.  Very durable.

Overall, just keep a lint roller around and you'll be fine.  Comfortable and sleek looking cardigan.

EDIT: Added photo of jacket, close up, fuzzies.

IMG_20130712_065422.jpg

This is a great woolblend fleece made of Polartec's…

Fabric: polartec thermal pro

This is a great woolblend fleece made of Polartec's Thermal Pro. Great in cool weather. Also has laminated zippers as well as two hand pockets. Great breathability and dries pretty fast when wet.