Arc'teryx Covert Hoody

Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 508 g / 1 lb 1.9 oz
Fit Relaxed fit
Materials Polartec® Thermal Pro® Sweater Knit

This was supposed to be a clothing investment. I bought…

This was supposed to be a clothing investment. I bought it because it was made in Canada - and I use this type of clothing a lot. I like to buy quality gear rather than having lots of crap.

The zipper irritated by chin. After only one wash I noted some pilling. After 3-5 washes the fabric was annoyingly pilly! I hate pilling- it makes stuff look cheap.

This was expensive (even on sale) and I expected way better quality. I brought it back and Arc'teryx is replacing it with something similar. I can't be bothered shopping around so I'll take what they recommend. I don't have time to shop - I don't live in town and have to drive a long way to buy anything so I do my research first.

I am sooo disappointed. I hate shopping and hoped that this jacket would work for me for a long time. grrrrr

Great fit and style, but not as warm as expected.

Great fit and style, but not as warm as expected. Does a poor job of keeping wind out -- second or third layer needed even in moderate weather to stay warm.

Excellent jacket, fast-drying and comfy. Keeps you…

Excellent jacket, fast-drying and comfy. Keeps you warm. No slim-fit though.

Visit Arc'teryx's Men's Covert Hoody page.

The Arcteryx Covert Hoody is made with wool-textured Polartec Thermal Pro sweater knit, this design presents a stylish hooded sweater look with traditional Polartec performance. The cut is casual, the fabric stays cozy and the hood provides solace from the weather outside.

- CampSaver.com refers to the men's version

The Arc'teryx Covert Hoody will very quickly become your favorite jacket for cold winter days on the mountain, at the lodge or around town. Made with Polartec(R) Thermal Pro(R) sweater knit , the Covert Hoody has all the features you have come to expect from high-end fleece, with the feel and texture of your favorite wool sweater. Pull up the hood on extra cold days for an added degree of warmth and weather protection. Breathable and quick-drying No-lift gusseted underarms Two hand pockets with laminated zips One laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip

- OMCgear refers to the men's version

Zip up the Arc'teryx Men's Covert Fleece Hooded Jacket if the campfire isn't keeping you warm enough. This fleece jacket looks like a nice wool jacket in case you decide to ditch the campsite and head into town for a hot drink. Its Alpenex Heathered fleece boosts thermal performance, dries quickly, and breathes so you can hike and explore comfortably. Color-contrasted bindings at the hood, cuffs, and hem ensure a secure fit and add a bit of style.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

Arc'teryx Made with wool-textured Polartec Thermal Pro sweater knit, this design presents a stylish hooded sweater look with traditional Polartec performance. The cut is casual, the fabric stays cozy and the hood provides solace from the weather outside. Technical Features: Breathable, Quick-drying. Construction: Flatlocked seams lie flat for added comfort. Patterning: No-lift gusseted underarms. Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full front zip. Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Stretch-knit cuffs. Pocket Configuration: Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip, Two hand pockets with laminated zippers. Logos & Label Configuration: Embroidered logo. Materials: Polartec Thermal Pro Sweater Knit. Care: Machine wash in warm water, Do not use fabric softener, Hang to dry, Do not iron. Weight: 510 g / 1 lb 2 oz. Available Color(s): Boulder

- Tahoe Mountain Sports refers to the men's version