Arc'teryx Covert Hoody

Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight 422 g / 14.9 oz
Fit Athletic fit
Materials Polartec® Thermal Pro® Sweater Knit

This was supposed to be a clothing investment. I bought…

This was supposed to be a clothing investment. I bought it because it was made in Canada - and I use this type of clothing a lot. I like to buy quality gear rather than having lots of crap.

The zipper irritated by chin. After only one wash I noted some pilling. After 3-5 washes the fabric was annoyingly pilly! I hate pilling- it makes stuff look cheap.

This was expensive (even on sale) and I expected way better quality. I brought it back and Arc'teryx is replacing it with something similar. I can't be bothered shopping around so I'll take what they recommend. I don't have time to shop - I don't live in town and have to drive a long way to buy anything so I do my research first.

I am sooo disappointed. I hate shopping and hoped that this jacket would work for me for a long time. grrrrr

Great fit and style, but not as warm as expected.

Great fit and style, but not as warm as expected. Does a poor job of keeping wind out -- second or third layer needed even in moderate weather to stay warm.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Covert Hoody versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Covert Hoody. Read all reviews »

Visit Arc'teryx's Covert Hoody page.

The Arc'teryx Covert Hoody is made with textured Polartec Thermal Pro Sweater Knit, this design presents a stylish hooded sweater look with traditional Polartec performance. The cut is casual, the textile is warm and the hood provides solace from cool weather.

- CampSaver.com

The women's Covert Hoodie from Arc'teryx is a breathable fleece hoodie with casual, yet outstanding style. It's ideal for layering or as a stand-alone jacket.

The Arc'teryx Women's Covert Hoody is a casual, performance fleece with everyday flair. With a new fabric material and timeless style, this jacket will keep you warm no matter where you wander. Breathable, quick-drying fabric Two hand pockets with laminated zippers Full front zipper Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip

- OMCgear

The Arc'teryx Women's Covert Fleece Hooded Jacket might look like wool, but it's made of heathered Alpenex fleece for lightweight and versatile comfort. It breathes well and dries quickly and, like most synthetics, is easy to keep clean so you can wear it on longer trips without worrying about that coffee stain you acquired five minutes after leaving the house. Spending as much time in town as in the mountains' Arc'teryx gave the Covert a trim, hip-length cut for a flattering look when you're strolling down the street or heading to class, and added color-contrasted bindings on the hem, cuffs, and hood for style and durability. Zippered laminated hand pockets keep your fingers warm and dry, and a sleeve pocket can be used to hold your phone or ski pass, if you're layering the Covert under a shell.