Arc'teryx Covert Hoody

Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL
Weight 422 g / 14.9 oz
Fit Athletic fit
Materials Polartec® Thermal Pro® Sweater Knit

This was supposed to be a clothing investment. I bought…

This was supposed to be a clothing investment. I bought it because it was made in Canada - and I use this type of clothing a lot. I like to buy quality gear rather than having lots of crap.

The zipper irritated by chin. After only one wash I noted some pilling. After 3-5 washes the fabric was annoyingly pilly! I hate pilling- it makes stuff look cheap.

This was expensive (even on sale) and I expected way better quality. I brought it back and Arc'teryx is replacing it with something similar. I can't be bothered shopping around so I'll take what they recommend. I don't have time to shop - I don't live in town and have to drive a long way to buy anything so I do my research first.

I am sooo disappointed. I hate shopping and hoped that this jacket would work for me for a long time. grrrrr

Great fit and style, but not as warm as expected.

Great fit and style, but not as warm as expected. Does a poor job of keeping wind out -- second or third layer needed even in moderate weather to stay warm.

rated 3.00 of 5 stars All Covert Hoody versions

In addition to the 2 women's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Covert Hoody. Read all reviews »