Arc'teryx Fission LT Jacket

Very warm jacket. I paid full book but, overall it…

Fabric: nylon shell
Fill: synthetic fill

Very warm jacket. I paid full book but, overall it was worth it! I wear it by itself with just a shirt on underneath and I'm toasty warm in East Coast weather. I mainly use it for a casual jacket but did wear it to shovel snow in once and was warm!!

Arc'teryx did it again!!! Well worth the price!

I've had the Dry Loft version of this jacket since…

Fabric: Gore Dry-Loft
Fill: Prima Loft

I've had the Dry Loft version of this jacket since it was introduced about 4 years back. I prefer the version I own to the current windstopper version. I find I can use it over more applications without the membrane. Now to the review:

I've used it local city streets below freezing - just around 40F. From windy, to calm conditions. From light drizzle to snow, to full on rain. From here in the Washington DC area, to the foot hills of the Himalayas. It gets 5 stars all the way around.

Breathable, Windproof, HIGHLY water resistant, Very warm for its weight, Durable (except cat claws! do not let your cat climb you while you're wearing this!.. left some surface pulls almost tore!).

Fit is perfect, attention to features, like a chest pocket, simple non velcro cuffs (no catching on anything , more comfortable and still seals out wind just fine) I've actually been looking around for another I love this jacket so damn much! Typical Arc'teryx attention to perfection!

This is the finest jacket I have owned, bar none.

Fabric: GoreTex Windstopped
Fill: Primaloft

This is the finest jacket I have owned, bar none. From the incredible build quality, to the fit and performance, you can't go wrong with this product.

Although not waterproof, I have worn it in moderate rain and snow, and stayed dry as the desert. I wouldn't push it in a downpour, but short of that you should be fine. And warmth is another one of this jacket's strong suits. If it isn't COLD, then you will roast.

Overall, you get what you pay for and I was fortunate enough to get mine on clearance. Mine also has the hood or "Hoody", but overall the same jacket. Enjoy

Arc'teryx Fission LT Jacket

The Fission LT Jacket has been discontinued.

The Arc'teryx Fission LT Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new synthetic insulated jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.