Arc'teryx Gamma LT Pant

Weight
327 g / 11.5 oz
Fit
Athletic fit
Materials Fortius 1.0™—Lighweight, durable, non-insulated, stretchy Nylon / Synthetic blend textile

I also bought a pair of these pants a few years ago,…

Price Paid: full retail

I also bought a pair of these pants a few years ago, and thought I was buying the same pant again.... they are not the same. Anyone know if you can you still get the older version?

Great pants but the old version is the better of the two.

Two years ago I ordered Gamma LT Women's pant model…

Price Paid: $183.52 (Canadian)

Two years ago I ordered Gamma LT Women's pant model no4896 colour "Ironstone" and have found them amazing, comfortable and well wearing.

This year I ordered what I thought would be an identical pair in black and received Gamma Lt Women's pant model no.6756. I have to say I am very disappointed in the vast difference in this pant.

Although I ordered the same size I find the legs baggy and with drawstrings around the ankles they certainly don't resemble the other pair I have.

Best hiking pants I ever owned! I was lucky to pay…

Price Paid: CAD$60

Best hiking pants I ever owned! I was lucky to pay only $60 for them at the factory outlet, but would not hesitate to buy them at retail. The stretch fabric is extremely comfortable and allows for a full range of motion while keeping the pants nicely and safely fitted. Very durable and highly water/snow/dirt repellant, even in the wet west coast climate.

I've also gotten several compliments on how they look (just like a nice pair of khaki pants). My only criticism is that the zippers on the front pockets do not stay closed, though the rear one seems to be fine. My other pants are Mountain Hardware Convertible Pack Pants, for which I paid more than twice the price, and I can guarantee they will be completely neglected until I wear this pair of Arc'teryx pants down to the threads.

rated 4.50 of 5 stars All Gamma LT Pant versions

In addition to the 3 women's reviews above, there are 5 reviews for other versions of the Gamma LT Pant. Read all reviews »

Visit Arc'teryx's Gamma LT Pant page.

The Women's Arcteryx Gamma LT Pant is for those who need pants that provide a high degree of abrasion resistance and still are lightweight and stretchy. A perfect choice for both climbers and backpackers, these will let you climb higher and go further without holding you back. Gusseted crotch with articulted patterning Two hand pockets and two thigh pockets with laminated zip Elasticized waist (at the back), front fly with snap closures and adjustable webbing belt Laminated hem with static cord adjuster DWR finish

- OMCgear

The Arc'teryx Women's Gamma LT Softshell Pants stand up to tough seasons of ice climbing, high-altitude hikes, backpacking, and guiding--and a lady-friendly fit, comfy stretch, and articulated knees make 'em feel great the whole time. When Arc'T calls these pantalones ultralight, they're not joking. Weighing in at just a few hundred grams, these suckers stretch, breathe, and defend you from the elements at very little weight cost. A gusseted crotch lets you mantle the top of an ice pitch, laminated cuffs with cord closures won't snag on snowshoes or crampons, and thigh pockets with laminated zippers hold your peanut butter cookies.

On Sale. Free Shipping. Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Pant FEATURES of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Pant Fortius 1.0 fabric is durable, lightweight, with good stretch Brushed polyester waistband, zippered fly closure with adjustable webbing belt Gusseted crotch and articulated patterning for full range of motion Two hand pockets and two thigh pockets with zippers Laminated hem with static cord adjuster SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Women's Gamma LT Pant Weight: 11.5 oz / 325 g Inseam: 32in. / 82 cm Fit: Athletic, straight leg Fortius 1.0 - 84% nylon, 16% spandex This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

Constructed to excel in durability and breathability for your high-intensity outdoor activities, the Gamma LT Pant from ARCTERYX will go with you on every trip. Lightweight Fortius stretch fabric is highly breathable and weather resistant, ideal for rugged, fast-moving activities where durability and mobility are a must.

- Mountain Gear