Arc'teryx Hardface Glove

I got the Hardface Gloves last winter as an all around…

Fabric: Power Shield, Wind Pro, leather

I got the Hardface Gloves last winter as an all around glove - something for the daily day and for using outside...

Perfect fit, great attention for the details, they look like they will last for ever. I have Marmot Work Gloves that serve as my cold weather gloves so the Hardface make a good lite glove for the rest of the year but I would think they are going to be warmer and they are not...at around 0 C my fingers were cold...very cold. and I could feel the wind - they keep the wind out if it's a mild wind but mid to strong winds just go through them and keep my finger cold...

I like them a lot because they are so far away from being bulky and I can do anything wearing them. They are much better then a powerstretch liner if you want to have some protection and FEEL that you are wearing gloves on, but just keep in mind, they are not very warm at all...I do think they do the trick very well when trekking as I don't like my hands to over heat...and about the fit - they are unisex so they go small...I had to get one size bigger then my usual size.

The bottom line - great gloves if you want to be able to use your fingers when it's not freezing cold and you want them to last for ever...

Ideal as a standalone glove, or as a liner for skiing, boarding, and climbing, the Hardface from ARCTERYX features Polartec Wind Pro and Polartec Power Shield for dependable warmth, protection, and dexterity.

- Mountain Gear refers to the men's version

On Sale. Free Shipping. Arcteryx Hardface Glove (Spring 2010) FEATURES of the Hardface Glove by Arcteryx Anatomical design and fit Elasticized wrist Short length cuff Pull tab Washable leather palm SPECIFICATIONS: Fabric: olartec Power Shield, Polartec Wind Pro, Washable leather reinforcement Weight: 90 g / 2.9 oz (M pair) This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

The Arc'teryx Hardface Glove delivers exceptional wind protection and offers optimal comfort. Designed to conform to the curve of your hand, this glove, with its DWR finish coupled with Polartec Wind Pro, presents a formidable barrier to cold air and even moisture. The leather palm provides a grip to make tree-dwelling primates jealous. The Hardface is low-profile enough to wear under a shell glove when the Arctic Blast hits hardest. *Available for US shipment only.

- Backcountry.com refers to the men's version

No need to overheat in your burly, waterproof ski gloves when climbing up to earn your turns, instead pull on the Arcteryx Hardface Glove as you head out the door and up the skin track to get the first powder-eights after the big storm. The Hardface Gloves provide windblocking protection thanks to Polartec Wind Pro and are super durable, built with a washable leather palm. Once you have made the ascent, pull your waterproof shell gloves over the Hardface, which function beautifully as a liner glove when additional weather protection is needed.

- Altrec Outdoors refers to the men's version

Arc'teryx Hardface Glove

The Hardface Glove has been discontinued.

The Arc'teryx Hardface Glove is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen January 15, 2013 at Mountain Gear.

If you're looking for a new soft shell glove/mitten, check out the best reviewed current models.