Arc'teryx Javelin AR Jacket

My best all around jacket, I get so many complements…

My best all around jacket, I get so many complements about the Javelin, the quality of the shell material, the fit and comfort. I like the fact that it comes "Without" a hood!

I will be a life long Arc'teryx fan, they make the most technically superior jackets. I purchased mine in spring 2004 and it looks like new, the zippers are as tight as day one, long live the Javelin AR!

For on area freeriding with maximum comfort and protection. The hoodless Javelin AR profiles a slightly simpler design and a new comfortable fabric. Weight: 614 grams / 22 ounces (M) Features/Construction: Adjustable powder skirt Die cut Velcro cuffs Grangers care sample included Hem drawcord Laminated quick dry chin guard One hand pull cords Relaxed fit Two chest pockets Two hand pockets WaterTight front, pit and pocket zips Materials: 450N 3 layer GoreTex Soft Tech We are not able to ship Arcteryx products outside the US because of that other thing.

- Moosejaw refers to the men's version

Arc'teryx Javelin AR Jacket

The Javelin AR Jacket has been discontinued.

The Arc'teryx Javelin AR Jacket is not available from the stores we monitor. It was last seen October 3, 2006 at Moosejaw.

If you're looking for a new hard shell jacket, check out the best reviewed current models.