I had Arc'teryx Bora 80 for multiday hikes and Deuter…

Design: top loading
Size: regular
Number of Pockets: top flap has two pockets.
Height of Owner: 5'6''

I had Arc'teryx Bora 80 for multiday hikes and Deuter Futura 42 AC for light single night hikes. I was so happy with Arc'teryx and so unhappy with Deuter that I replaced Deuter with Arcteryx Khazri 55 for smaller hikes with lighter weight.

To my surprise it could handle relatively large load in perfect comfort. I recently did 4 nights hike with 45lb weight and felt I could have carried much more. Stripped of extra weight and compressed, this is very light climbing pack as well. Now this is my do it all pack and I don't need my Bora any more :-(.

I gave it less than perfect rating because on my pack the aluminum stays kept slipping off the support while in load. I fixed it by changing the shape of aluminum stay end using metal epoxy putty (a very simple fix) and its not an issue any more.

I also like the clean design. I pack everything inside and don't like pockets all over (like my old Deuter) which reduces the usable space. It suits my preference just fine. In short I am super happy with my lightweight but built tough pack.

I'm not a ultra light climber/hiker by any means,…

Design: Top loading rucksack with lid
Size: 60L for "Tall" model
Number of Pockets: One main compartments with 2 more zippered pouches.
Max. Load Carried: ~50-60 pounds
Height of Owner: 6'3

I'm not a ultra light climber/hiker by any means, but after getting this pack and upgrading sleeping bags, and tent, Ive gotten my full winter kit down to 25 pounds for 3 days above treeline or so.

The pack itself is awesome! Can crunch down to a mid sized day pack, and can carry a full 50 pounds of gear for camping 5-6 days. This pack took care of 3 packs in my closet, I really never use any other. Comes with gear loops, a removable top, removable internal frame, and a spot for a hydration bladder.

Much more versatile pack then their more expensive models but with a much more reasonable price tag. Look for them on sale, or use a coupon at moosejaw.com.

Arc'teryx seems to use a more durable material in this pack then say comparable models made by Deuter or Osprey.