Bullet proof. Braved the mid of Canadian winter with…

Fabric: windstop

Bullet proof.

Braved the mid of Canadian winter with this one and a good base layer with a mid layer jersey.

Another great thing is it has the same zipper size as the older North Face hardshells (fleece zips into the hardshell). I tried to buy a replacement fleece for my old North Face hardshell and North Face changed the zipper size and all the new North Face fleeces will not zip into the older hardshells.

But this little number from Arc'Teryx fit like a glove.

With the Maverick as the insulation layer under the North Face hardshell I think I can brave some pretty ugly weather.

I originally bought the fleece as an insulating layer…

Fabric: Polartec WindPro

I originally bought the fleece as an insulating layer for my shell, but I've found it to be so warm and wind resistant that I often ditch the shell.

rated 5.00 of 5 stars All Maverick SV Jacket versions

In addition to the 2 men's reviews above, there is 1 review for another version of the Maverick SV Jacket. Read all reviews »