Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL
Weight 976 g / 2 lbs 2.4 oz
Fit Relaxed fit, Hip Length
Materials 410N GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3L, Coreloft™ 100 gm / sq m insulation, Coreline™ liner fabric

Great jacket. Warmest I've ever tried! Super comfy,…

Summary

Great jacket. Warmest I've ever tried! Super comfy, and the blue color is stunning so choose that! True to size.

Pros

• Warmth
  • Great hood
  • Great cuffs
  • Super bright and great color

Cons

• Maybe off-center zipper near chin would be better

Amazing jacket. Favorite I have ever owned. Managed to get a bright blue one in size large. The jacket is true to size, and not tight like a normal Arc'teryx jacket! I'm about 6 feet and 173 lbs, and I wear a large and it fits perfect, and stays at my waist, and does not ride up. Still gives a roomy comfy feeling also.

Pockets and all zippers are super waterproof, and flexible zippers too, not super hard stiff plasticy zippers. Hood is amazing and super adjustable. I think you can fit a helmet under it too.

Warmest jacket I've ever put on, and can also let cool air in with the huge vents. Everyone comments on the amazing color as well.